Friday at Kan Kol HaMusica Bach in Italy!

Dr. Myrna Herzog

Jun 19, 2024, 5:16:32 AM (10 days ago) Jun 19
to israel-early...@googlegroups.com
 newsletter

Hello early music lovers

 Bach in Italy - on the radio!

Bach in Italy anuncio

If you lost the concerts, or wish to hear again this adventurous program, with its rocking version of the Italian Concerto, tune your radio to Kan Kol HaMusica on Friday, June 21, after the 12-noon news!
In addition to the Italian Concerto, the program includes the Aria Variata alla Maniera Italiana, the Capriccio on the departure of the beloved brother, and two fugues on themes by Corelli and Albinoni.
Click on the photo to hear a bit of it!

Read the concert review!

Becoming an album

In the process of preparation of 'Bach in Italy' for the radio, we understood that it can easily become an album - actually fulfilling the wish of some of you who attended the concerts.
Below, the cover made by Myrna Herzog, and we now need to finish working on the sound!

Bach in Italy FINAL LIGHT

Leonora Duarte, Palazzo & Synagogue

In the meantime, listen to our 12 albuns available on digital platforms.
Starting by the last one: 'Leonora Duarte, Palazzo & Synagogue', a glimpse into the musical world of Jews and Conversos in the Low Countries in the 17th century.

It joins the moving songs of the Portuguese synagogue in Amsterdam – preserved by the memory of their last conductor David Ricardo – with Leonora Duarte's 7 sinfonias (the only music written for viols by a woman in the 17th century), and music from the concerts at the palazzo of the Duarte family, by Huygens, Lanier, Bull and Frescobaldi.

Click on the cover to hear it!

Capa 85 FINAL luz light

25 anos

Logo 1 B

Hear us everywhere and anytime, on all digital platforms: SpotifyDeezerApple Music & iTunes StoreAmazon Music, TidalYouTube Music and on our YouTube Channel.

Studio Annette

 Logo FBMC-EnLogo Ministry of Culture EN

www.phoenixearlymusic.com | Contact1396565970 facebook 1396565978 youtube