Square fortepiano, cello, viols and other instruments for sale

Dr. Myrna Herzog

Feb 14, 2024, 4:34:02 AMFeb 14
to Israel Early Music Scene
Dear colleagues,

I am selling a number of instruments.
Below is the list.

All of them are in perfect playing condition, all have participated in my performances and recordings.
If anyone will be interested, please call me: 054-452-9960.

Warm regards to all,
Myrna
-------------------------------------
Square fortepiano by Louis Baas, Paris 1800

6-string bass viol by Jorge Jofer, 1981

Modern cello by Charles Jean-Baptiste Colin Mezin 1886 (labeled and signed inside)

Viola da gamba by Edward Lewis, London c. 1680 with certificate

Renaissance Tenor viol by Adam Whone

Renaissance bass viol after Ganassi by Michael Plant

Baroque guitar after René Voboam by Jorge Jofer, 2008

Vihuela by Jorge Jofer, 2010

A cuena flute made in Ecuador by Luis Alberto Gonzalez

A psaltery by Amit Tiefenbrun, 2006

A mexican baroque jarana (moveable frets)

A baroque charango (moveable frets)

A Turkish oud

A Turkish kemence

A small Turkish saz

Dr. Myrna Herzog

Mar 17, 2024, 2:53:10 AMMar 17
to Israel Early Music Scene
Dear colleagues,

I forgot to add the the instruments I am selling this Chinese violin made in Beijing Giogyn violin Factory, anno 2007, number 701
Guarneri model, golden yellow varnish, length of back 35,5cm.

I bought it at the famous Lazar Early Music Shop in California.
Mint condition. It is a powerful instrument with a sweet sound.

The list of the other instruments being sold is below.
All of them are in perfect playing condition, all have participated in my performances and recordings.
If anyone will be interested, please call me: 054-452-9960.

Best,
Myrna

IMG_3090.JPG
IMG_3092.JPGIMG_3094.JPG