[hopos-g] Fwd: Autumn School: Networks – An Interdisciplinary Perspective on Connectivity

'Erich Reck' via hopos-g@vt.edu

Jul 3, 2024, 4:13:25 PM (17 hours ago) Jul 3
to hop...@vt.edu
FYA

Begin forwarded message:

From: Michael Herrmann <michael....@tfw.uni-tuebingen.de>
Subject: Autumn School: Networks – An Interdisciplinary Perspective on Connectivity
Date: July 3, 2024 at 2:17:12 AM PDT

Dear Erich Reck,

we are organizing an interdisciplinary Autumn School: Networks – An Interdisciplinary Perspective on Connectivity here in Tübingen, Germany.

Wrt. to the deadline: No worries, we'll probably extend it a little bit.

Here's a short version:

Autumn School: Networks – An Interdisciplinary Perspective on Connectivity.
Date: 8th – 11th October 2024,
Venue: Doblerstr. 33, 72074 Tübingen, Germany.
Applications open until 15 July!