Replacement Spykee battery: Source found

Spykeeman77

Sep 9, 2010, 4:45:43 PM9/9/10
to iSpykee
After much searching, I found a place to get a replacement battery for
my Spykee. The original battery got to where I could only use him for
about 5 minutes before it completely shut off. I had a hard time
locating a replacement. The local battery shop wanted $60.00 to
rebuild the pack which seemed exceedingly high. Anyways, I ran across
www.spykeebattery.com last week. They shipped out a new battery pack
that fit perfectly. I got the middle option on their website and used
it for over 3 hours monitoring my puppies at work before I had to
leave my desk (which I docked it then). I'm loving it and wanted to
share in case anyone else was having problems finding new batteries.