Ideas about making iSpykee "social"

1 view

Mr Blog

Sep 1, 2009, 12:03:27 AM9/1/09
to iSpykee
Here's a few ideas I've had about making iSpykee and our Spykee robots
more "social" as in "social software" and "social networks"

There could be a Post to Twitter or Facebook feature to post a picture
taken by Skypee at home to these sites, remotely via the iPhone.

A "random shots" idea, where iSpykee users could opt-in to share
random snapshots from their spykee (anonymously if we preferred).
These could roll over (top 10 or something) and perhaps be tagged by
general geolocation.

Users could opt-in to post random snapshots to a defined twitter
account (like SpykeeStream) that people could subscribe to (follow) or
view to see random Spykee shots from around the world.

Other folks here probably have even more, and better, ideas along
these lines.