Spykee Firmware sourcecode released

L!TH!UM

Mar 1, 2010, 7:50:15 PM3/1/10
to iSpykee
This isn't iSpykee related, but it is good news for those that really
want to get into hacking Spykee further. As some of you may or may
not know, Spykee runs and embedded version of Linux, and therefore the
source code should have been made available, but for the longest time
it was not released. I had searched high and low and everywhere
mentioned that the source code was not available. Just for the hell
of it I did a search today and boy was I shocked. Merccano has
finally released the source code for Spykee along with documentation.
If you are interested in checking out the code and documentation go to
http://www.spykeeworld.com/spykee/US/freeSoftware.html.

I was hoping to use spykee as a robotics platform when I first
purchased it, and now with this release, I just might be able to some
sensors and custom code to spykee to increase its functionality. Woo-
hoo!

-L!TH-