Can't keep it working :(

Ben

Oct 25, 2009, 10:28:36 PM10/25/09
to iSpykee
On my Mac I have no understanding how to implement the terminal fix to
prevent iSpykee from disconnecting all the time. It's a great concept
and one that would be very convenient to use, but I guess I'll wait
for the updated release of it which will hopefully fix this issue.

Thanks

Mr Blog

Oct 25, 2009, 11:47:06 PM10/25/09
to iSpykee
Ben, it's really more of a "work-around" for poorly performing routers/
firewalls than a "fix" per se.

The evil curse of NAT and too many vendors that try to "help" in their
router/firewall implementations.

Ben

Oct 25, 2009, 11:54:18 PM10/25/09
to iSpykee
Yea I realise that Mr Blog. I'm really appreciative of the hard work
you're putting into developing this app for the iPhone though.

Is there anything I can do from my router end that might prevent this
from occurring or should I just be patient and await your update :) ?