settings.py

Eric Henry

Sep 22, 2009, 6:48:22 PM9/22/09
to ISP Configuration Database
Has anyone already made a fix to settings.py? Right now it has
absolute paths to d:/users/davida/, and I would like to convert it to
use relative paths, but if someone has already done it, I don't want
to do it again...

Eric

David Ascher

Sep 22, 2009, 8:53:31 PM9/22/09
to Eric Henry, ISP Configuration Database, Philippe M. Chiasson

gozer must have done something to deal with that, cause i'm quite sure
the preview site isn't using that directory structure.

gozer?

Eric Henry

Sep 23, 2009, 9:34:57 PM9/23/09
to Philippe M. Chiasson, ISP Configuration Database
Alright, I'll get on that.

Eric

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 9:24 PM, Philippe M. Chiasson <go...@ectoplasm.org> wrote:
Yes, that would be awesome! Right now, I've simply added some more paths
into it for production, and left the davida stuff in there.

Needs cleaning up!

--
Philippe M. Chiasson     GPG: F9BFE0C2480E7680 1AE53631CB32A107 88C3A5A5
http://gozer.ectoplasm.org/       m/gozer\@(apache|cpan|ectoplasm)\.org/

Eric Henry

Sep 25, 2009, 10:42:50 AM9/25/09