Some thoughts on what's on ispdb.momo.com

Ludovic Hirlimann

Sep 28, 2009, 1:14:08 PM9/28/09
to ISP Configuration Database
 So I've been playing as an admin approving de-approving configs :

    I have not been able to find the log for all the comments I made while approving/removing
    Some entries have are for dual domain ie France Telecom is orange.fr and wanadoo.fr, there's no way for me to say wandoo.fr is now broken but orange is still ok.

When adding domains would be nice to have documentation on Username formula ?

When adding a domain Why do I see :
Confirmations: 0
0

Where should I file bugs against ispdb ?

Ludo
--
Ludo

Blake Winton

Sep 28, 2009, 3:36:34 PM9/28/09
to is...@googlegroups.com

There's an ispdb component in the Mozilla Messaging product in bugzilla,
where the students have been filing bugs and attaching patches. That's
probably a good place.

The bug list is at: http://➡.ws/ispdb-bugs

Later,
Blake.