Outgoing Server Information Wrong

Abby

Feb 13, 2012, 5:44:45 PM2/13/12
to ISP Configuration Database
Hi,

After checking to make sure our email provider was added to the ISP
Database, I noticed that the outgoing server port is incorrect.

How do I fix this?

The domain served is: silverleafpartners.com

The outgoing port should be 1025 NOT 587.

Please help.

Thank you.

caméléon Vincent

Feb 17, 2012, 10:22:51 AM2/17/12
to is...@googlegroups.com
You need to follow these steps: https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Thunderbird/Autoconfiguration#How_to_add_support_for_your_domain
  1. File a bug in Bugzilla, Product "Mozilla Messaging", Component "ispdb".
  2. add a configuration file (*.xml) that matches the requirements
  3. Request review from bwinton, gozer or ben.bucksch.

Maybe you can also consider to host that file on your own server and simply ask to delete the configuration on Mozilla ISPDB? The process is described in my previous link.