mozila isp database - down?

Dominik Shaim

Jan 16, 2015, 1:11:46 AM1/16/15
to is...@googlegroups.com
Hello guys,

how I can add record to mozilla isp database? Website is not working (http://ispdb.mozillamessaging.com/)

Let me know.

Thank you.

Yours Sincerely
Dominik.

Justin Perryman

Mar 13, 2015, 2:48:25 PM3/13/15
to is...@googlegroups.com
I'm not able to post in the ISP database either, any updates on this?

Philippe M. Chiasson

Mar 13, 2015, 7:01:14 PM3/13/15
to Justin Perryman, is...@googlegroups.com
The application itself has been decommissioned while we await a supported replacement.

However, the endpoint for querying the DB is still operational and new configurations can still be submitted in XML for the time being.

Sent from my iPhone

--

---

Paul Miller

Aug 6, 2015, 12:43:55 PM8/6/15
to ISP Configuration Database, jjdpe...@gmail.com

On Friday, March 13, 2015 at 7:01:14 PM UTC-4, gozer wrote:
However, the endpoint for querying the DB is still operational and new configurations can still be submitted in XML for the time being.

I've been trying for a while to figure out where to submit them.  I'll probably find it in time, but just in case:  Where do you submit them?

Daniel Kahn Gillmor

Aug 6, 2015, 6:09:00 PM8/6/15
to Paul Miller, ISP Configuration Database, jjdpe...@gmail.com
You may prefer to offer information via SRV records in the DNS as an
alternative for at least IMAP/SMTP/POP configuration info:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6186

if you're concerned about security of the DNS, you could enabled DNSSEC
signatures for your zone.

Regards,

--dkg