ATT.net email servers

tgp1994

Sep 4, 2012, 5:05:36 PM9/4/12
to is...@googlegroups.com
It appears that the ISP DB is using outdated information for AT&T's email servers.

According to this email server settings page, the email server addresses have changed. Although the old ones (in the database) do still work, there's no telling how long that will be true.

I'm not really sure how to update the database myself, if that is possible, so I'm hoping someone else may be able to do it for me.

Ludovic Hirlimann

Sep 6, 2012, 5:46:25 AM9/6/12
to tgp1994, is...@googlegroups.com
for Now a patch would need to be added at the ispdb component in bugzilla

Vincent

Sep 6, 2012, 5:56:16 AM9/6/12
2012/9/4 tgp1994 <tgp...@gmail.com>

It appears that the ISP DB is using outdated information for AT&T's email servers.

I have opened a bug about this issue some time ago, but for a reason that I don't clearly understand, it has progress since some months... Please have a look to:
Bug 770471 - [config] att.net is changing hostnames

--
Vincent (caméléon)

Ludovic Hirlimann

Sep 6, 2012, 7:59:49 AM9/6/12
to Vincent, tgp1994, is...@googlegroups.com
This is being fixed !!!

Ludo

Glen

Sep 6, 2012, 11:27:59 AM9/6/12
to Ludovic Hirlimann, Vincent, is...@googlegroups.com
@Vincent: That is unusual. I'll check out the bug and try to support
it however I can.

@Ludo: Is being fixed? I thought having a database would facilitate
making changes easily, such as a few server addresses.