VHCS Omega becomes ispCP Omega

Pieter Verhaeghe

Apr 10, 2007, 4:19:40 PM4/10/07
to ispcp-a...@googlegroups.com
Because the owner of the original VHCS branch don't want anymore that
we use the name "VHCS", we have decided to change the name "VHCS
Omega" into "ispCP Omega". Our initial reason to use "VHCS" in the
package name was a tribute to the good work the VHCS developpers did
in the past and to respect the MPL license but this is apparently not
appreciated by the owner of VHCS. With the name change we entirely
split from the original VHCS branch. Our main ideas are to develop
ispCP Omega in a open way, to take security serious and don't let the
whole project be dependent of one person. In this way, we want our
project to be more open, active and stable.
When ispCP Omega 1.0.0 is released, we will start brainstorm sessions
and the design phase of the ispCP framework for multi server
environments. Even before the first lines of code will be programmed
everyone will get access to our plans. So stay tuned!

www.isp-control.net