First Screenshots of VHCS 2.4.8 ω

Pieter Verhaeghe

Feb 12, 2007, 1:21:12 PM2/12/07
to ispcp-a...@googlegroups.com
Since our last announcement a lot has happened. Even if it took longer
as we guessed to release the first version of our improved VHCS, VHCS
ω, is working even nicer every day.
Thank you to all of you helping us fixing upcoming errors in the
development progress. There is no date for Release yet. It's only a
"when it's done!". However we are getting closer. You can have a look
at our working progress on six new screenshots:
http://trac.inetcentral.de/ispcp/screenshots
The progress of development can be seen at our Roadmap (even if we
have missed the dates) and in the Timeline (you will see heavy working
there).

Roadmap: http://trac.inetcentral.de/ispcp/roadmap
Timeline: http://trac.inetcentral.de/ispcp/timeline

You can discuss this announcement in this topic:
http://www.isp-control.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=163