Regarding running my first simple executable

Rupesh Kumar

Mar 21, 2022, 12:58:36 AM3/21/22
to Intel SPMD Program Compiler Users
I am new to ispc .And after following the user's guide instructions i've tried to compile and run  simple ispc program.i've built it using make and as can be seen from my terminal

[ 33%] Building ISPC object simple/CMakeFiles/simple.dir/simple.ispc.o
[ 66%] Building CXX object simple/CMakeFiles/simple.dir/simple.cpp.o
[100%] Linking CXX executable simple
[100%] Built target simple

Now what to do to run the simple executable.?
thanks in advance.

Dmitry Babokin

Mar 21, 2022, 1:17:20 PM3/21/22
to ispc-...@googlegroups.com
Now you have a "simple" executable, that you can run:
> ./simple

Rupesh Kumar

Mar 26, 2022, 10:19:10 PM3/26/22
to Intel SPMD Program Compiler Users