problem to restart run from .mcf file

Inigo

Feb 3, 2015, 4:07:30 AM2/3/15
to isolation-wi...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm having trouble restarting an IMa2 run from the .mcf file (using the -r3 option). I am using this command line (which is identical to the command line in the original analysis, except for a different seed, shorter burnin and use of -r3 and -f followed by the name of the .mcf file):

./IMa2 -b1000 -hfg -hn120 -ha0.999 -hb0.3 -i PwMtEste.txt -l6.0 -q50.0 -m0.5 -t10.0 -p23567 -u1 -s1454584 -o PWMtEste.out -y1 -r3 -f PWMtEste.out.mcf

And after the program reads the loci info, and is about to start the Markov chain, I get this error message:

Assertion failed: (pdgoldsum == C[ci]->allpcalc.pdg), function changet_RY1, file update_t_RY.cpp, line 442.
Abort trap: 6

Anyone else having this error? Is this a memory error or something? The .mcf file is big, about 200 MB...

Any advice will be highly appreciated, the computer crashed when IMa2 had been running for about 400 hours and I wouldn't want to start over...

Thanks,

ricardo

Dec 8, 2015, 7:45:10 AM12/8/15
to Isolation with Migration
Hi everyone,

I am having a similar problem when restarting runs from a .mcf file.
My command line is the same as in the initial run, except for adding "-r 3 -f [output.mpt]".

After reading the infile, I get the following error:

IMa2: problem reading mcf file - variable names do not match: tvalue

I can't figure out what variable is this...
I would appreciate any help. Cheers,