IMa2 crash

amesclir

Sep 23, 2016, 5:30:47 AM9/23/16
to Isolation with Migration
Dear all,

I am running IMa2 in a cluster. I got a error that I have not seen before. See:

IMa2: update_t_NW.cpp:630: double update_mig_tNW(int, edge*, int): Assertion `minfo[j].upb[i] == nowedgepop (ci, &gtree[ei], minfo[j].uptime[i])' failed

The thing is the software crash in the middle of the running and does not end.

Thank any of your thoughts.

Cheers,

Marcial.

amesclir

Oct 5, 2016, 12:10:13 PM10/5/16
to Isolation with Migration
Dear J. Hey,

I am running IMa2 in a cluster. I got an error that I have not seen before in IMa2.
This is the error message:

IMa2: update_t_NW.cpp:630: double update_mig_tNW(int, edge*, int): Assertion `minfo[j].upb[i] == nowedgepop (ci, &gtree[ei], minfo[j].uptime[i])' failed

The thing is that the analysis starts perfectly but some point (sometimes in burn-in period or after it) the analysis crashes and gives this error message.
I have already checked with the researchers that are responsible of the cluster and they are sure it is some kind of problem with the software but not with the cluster.

Thank any of your thoughts.

Cheers,

Marcial.