Current state of IsoBlue

lander pauwels

May 3, 2022, 8:27:02 AM5/3/22
to ISOBlue
Hi all,

I just found the Isoblue.org webiste but noticed there haven't been many recent updates.
Is it discontinued or is it being further developed by a different organisation?

Thanks in advance

Lander

Fabio A. Castiblanco

May 4, 2022, 11:22:17 AM5/4/22
to ISOBlue
Hi Lander,

The project is still alive. However, we are restructuring the project, especially on the software side. Currently we are working on Avena, the new software stack for agricultural edge-computing which future iterations of ISOBlue will run. Feel free to check the latest updates for Avena and ISOBlue in the following repos:

We are still working on documentation, and we hope to update the website soon. Also, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Fabio