Change in Summer Events

jk...@isnature.org

Nov 24, 2008, 2:38:24 PM11/24/08
to isn-announce
Dear ISN friends,

A month ago I sent you preliminary information about our Summer
Seminar and Conference.

I regret cluttering your inbox with another email so soon, but I
thought I should let you know about a scheduling change that may
affect your advanced planing. Unfortunately we have only discovered
more recently that scheduling conflicts for two of our fellows
necessitate pushing the summer events back by one week. They will now
take place June 15-20, 2009. The location is still MIT.

Additionally, you might like to know that we've expanded the theme to
"Reductionism, Emergentism, and Essentialism." More information will
be available on our website in January.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Regards,

John