Re: siemens_to_ismrmrd

souhei...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2015, 7:34:13 AM7/22/15
to Matthias Schlögl, ism...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Which version of siemens_to_ismrmrd are you using?

Best,
Souheil

> On Jul 21, 2015, at 7:02 PM, Matthias Schlögl <matthias...@tugraz.at> wrote:
>
> Dear Mr. Inati,
>
> I just tried to convert a siemens measurement data file from a dynamic cardiac scan on a 3 T skyra system to the ismrmrd format but I get the following error message:

> Siemens file is: test_dmri.dat
> Parameter XSL stylesheet is: IsmrmrdParameterMap_Siemens.xsl
> Parameter map file is: IsmrmrdParameterMap_Siemens.xml
> This file contains 1 measurement(s).
> VD line file detected.
> Protocol name: fl2d9_SA_cart_iPAToff_TRIGpro
> Number of parameter buffers: 6
> Buffer Name: Config
> Buffer Name: Dicom
> Buffer Name: Meas
> Buffer Name: MeasYaps
> Buffer Name: Phoenix
> Buffer Name: Spice
> Trajectory is: 1
> Failed to find YAPS.lFirstFourierLine array
> Failed to find YAPS.lFirstFourierPartition array
> center_line = 63
> center_partition = 0
> Baseline: N4_VD13A_LATEST_20120616
> element coilLabel: Schemas validity error : Element '{http://www.ismrm.org/ISMRMRD}coilLabel': This element is not expected.
> element sequence_type: Schemas validity error : Element '{http://www.ismrm.org/ISMRMRD}sequence_type': This element is not expected. Expected is ( {http://www.ismrm.org/ISMRMRD}flipAngle_deg ).
> Generated XML is not valid according to the ISMRMRD schema
>
> Is this a known issue, because I saw it before in the mr-idea board. Could you kindly provide some help to this problem?
>
> Thank you very much in advance!
>
> Best,
> Matthias Schlögl

souhei...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2015, 7:43:05 AM7/22/15
to Matthias Schlögl, ism...@googlegroups.com
No master branch is the right one to use. But you may need to update ismrmrd to the latest master as well. The scheme has changed in the relatively recent past to allow for channel labeling.

> On Jul 22, 2015, at 7:39 AM, Matthias Schlögl <matthias...@tugraz.at> wrote:
>
> Dear Souheil,
>
> I used the current master branch from the github repository. Are there any other branches that are useful?
>
> Thanks for the fast reply and best,
> Matthias
> --
> Matthias Schlögl
> Institute of Medical Engineering
> Graz University of Technology
> +43 316-873-5375
> matthias...@tugraz.at

Michael Hansen

Jul 22, 2015, 10:24:56 AM7/22/15
to ISMRMRD, matthias...@tugraz.at
Could you send us a file so that we can try it out?

Did you recompile your siemens_to_ismrmrd after updating ISMRMRD? It sounds like they are out of synch.