Welcome party for flytilla activists

dange...@riseup.net

Jul 11, 2011, 9:01:34 AM7/11/11
to ism googlegroup
ISM London has received a message that Israeli authorities MAY put the
12 flytilla detainees (see report below) on an EasyJet flight
scheduled to land at Luton Airport at 23.55 tonight. Please note this
isnt 100% confirmed.

We, together with other Palestine groups are arranging a welcome party
for them. If you would like to come please email me personally and I
will pass on the confirmation of which flight they are arriving on
when we receive it. If you come please bring flags/banners etc.. if
possible.

EasyBus / Green Line Coach 757 are the most cost efficient ways to
travel to/from Luton, and both operate 24 hours a day.

Thanks

Joe
ISM London

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-14084547

dange...@riseup.net

Jul 11, 2011, 12:13:25 PM7/11/11
to ism googlegroup
Further to my last email it has emerged that the activists will be
arriving in drips and drabs over the week, only two will be on the plane
tonight. As before if anyone is interested in meeting them please email me
directly and I will be in touch with further details.

Thanks

Joe
ISM London