Ahava Activists Claim BDS Court Victory: Join the celebration this saturday

rose h

Aug 12, 2010, 7:48:03 AM8/12/10
to ism-l...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Four activists this week were succesfully acquitted in court for blockading the shop in september and december 2009. Their actions sought to highlight the company's role in the illegal Israeli occupation and to prevent the sale of goods mislabelled and in contravention of the UK government's very own DEFRA guidelines.

To celebrate, we will be taking to the streets once more on the 14th August 2010 outside Ahava to continue our campaign against Israeli apartheid and to chalenge corporate complicity through encouraging boycott, divestment and sanctions.

Come join us!

For more information on the court case see: http://www.ism-london.org.uk/2175
For more info on the demonstration see: http://www.ism-london.org.uk/2146