csv export file empty

gi...@shaw.ca

Apr 28, 2023, 4:19:13 PM4/28/23
to islandora
Hi folks,

trying to create missed FITS and thumbnail media. When I try to export them via the small CSV orange button at the bottom left the csv file is blank - even though I have dozens if identified nodes that need be updated.

Is this a bug or a gottcha of sorts ?

Thanks

Annie Oelschlager

Apr 28, 2023, 5:13:46 PM4/28/23
to isla...@googlegroups.com
I have a pr out for this. The FITS and thumbnail views need their own data export. Right now it is only set up for extracted text. If you need to be able to use this sooner as opposed to later and are comfortable with editing the view you can add those in by going to structure>views and click edit on the Missing Media view. Under Displays select the Data Export tab. Click the dropdown menu to the right below the display tabs that say View Data Export and select Duplicate Data Export. I've attached an image of what needs to be changed in the view. One gotcha with that is to make sure when you change those that it is for "This data_export (override)" and not "All displays" in the For dropdown menu. The other gotcha is to remember to save it when you're done.

Thanks for reporting that bug,
-Annie