LAC-GLAM Interest Group Meeting canceled for August | Join us September 5th

Nicole Scalessa

Jul 24, 2024, 4:13:34 PM (3 days ago) Jul 24
to isla...@googlegroups.com
The August LAC-GLAM Interest Group meeting is canceled for next week. Many of our members will be attending the Digital Library Federation Forum at MSU next week.

Please join us on September 5th from 2-3 EST with guest speaker Lauren Collister from Invest in Open. Lauren will discuss how the work Invest in Open does supports under-resourced and smaller institutions using open source software. In particular, touch upon the "Data Room" section of their website featuring free tools and how institutions using Islandora can apply those tools in our work or planning.

Best,
Nicole

--

Nicole H. Scalessa

Head of Digital Scholarship and Technology Services

(845) 437-5219

she, her, hers

nsca...@vassar.edu

Book an appointment with me!

Digital Scholarship Services Collaboration

(DiSSCo) Zoom Office Hours Mondays 2-3PM

My working day may not be your working day. Please don’t feel obliged to reply to this e-mail outside of your normal working hours.

VassarVassar-Libraries
Twitter Facebook Instagram LinkedIn YouTube TikTok