August Summer of Islandora: Updated Presentation Title

Jenna Mlynaryk

Aug 26, 2021, 9:39:35 AM8/26/21
to isla...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

A quick correction from me on our August Summer of Islandora Schedule! Our first session presented by Natkeeran Ledchumykanthan, Kyle Huynh, Kirsta Stapelfeldt of University of Toronto Scarborough Library is titled Prototyping an Islandora 'Lite' at the University of Toronto Scarborough.

This title is reflected in the schedule below:

Time (Eastern)

Demo

Speaker

10:00 - 10:10

Welcome and Intros

Jenna Mlynaryk

10:10 - 11:10

Prototyping an Islandora 'Lite' at the University of Toronto Scarborough

Natkeeran Ledchumykanthan, Kyle Huynh, Kirsta Stapelfeldt - UTSC Library

11:10-11:30

Q&A - Open Session

11:30-12:00

Multilingual Sites (Born Digital)

Dara Virks & Don Richards

12:00-12:15

Q&A - Open Session

12:15-1:00

1. 12:15-12:25

2. 12:25-12:35

3. 12:35-12:45

Lightning Talks

  1. Islandora Whole Object Module

  2. The UNLV Special Collections and Archives Portal

  3. Summit IR Migration to Islandora 8

  1. Mark Jordan, Simon Fraser University

  2. Seth Shaw, University of Nevada, Las Vegas

  3. SFU Summit Project Team, Simon Fraser University

1:00-1:15

Q&A - Open Session

1:15-1:45

Islandora Workbench; Using IDE