Come Join Us! Islandora Foundation Liberal Arts Colleges and GLAM Interest Group Planning Meeting

nicoles...@gmail.com

May 18, 2023, 9:39:15 AM5/18/23
to islandora
Please join us on June 1st from 2-3PM EST to convene the inaugural meeting of the Islandora Foundation Liberal Arts Colleges and GLAM Interest Group. This meeting will be for gauging interest and support for our proposal to become an Islandora Foundation Interest Group. Once we have two additional volunteers to serve as conveners (coordinators) and a list of interested members we will present our proposal to the Islandora Coordinating Committee (ICC) for review.

This is a great opportunity to collaborate with colleagues you may have previously met via the Islandora Collaboration Group (ICG) or the Mid-Atlantic Islandora Network (MAIN), and other groups that may no longer be active.

For more information on the requirements to become an Islandora Foundation Interest Group visit: https://github.com/Islandora/islandora-community/wiki/How-to-make-an-Islandora-Interest-Group

Meeting Details:
Time: Jun 1, 2023 02:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada) Join Zoom Meeting https://vassar.zoom.us/j/2989322219
Meeting ID: 298 932 2219

Please share this email with anyone who may be interested!

Best,
Nicole
--

Nicole H. Scalessa

Head of Digital Scholarship and Technology Services

Vassar College Libraries

(845) 437-5219

she, her, hers

nsca...@vassar.edu