Register now for IslandoraCon 2022!

comm...@islandora.ca

Apr 25, 2022, 8:40:04 AM4/25/22
to islandora

Hello Islandora,

We are pleased to announce that you can now register for IslandoraCon 2022! Both online and in-person streams are being offered as part of IslandoraCon.

Register Here

Register here for the IN-PERSON stream.

Register here for the VIRTUAL stream.

Further information on the preliminary conference schedule can be found on the IslandoraCon site.

Call for Proposals

We welcome in-person and virtual attendees as well as presenters. At this time, the Call for Proposals form is open and the link to submit can be found here.

We welcome submissions that showcase your work with Islandora, presentations on both successes and failures, migration endeavours, and any other topics or discussions that may be of value to the Islandora Community! Submissions can range in length, from a short description of a lightning talk, to a proposal for a discussion panel, presentation, or workshop. The deadline for submissions to the Call for Proposals is May 15.

We hope to see you at IslandoraCon this summer!

Isabella, on behalf of the IslandoraCon 2022 Program Committee