LAC-GLAM Interest group meeting Thursday, November 2, from 2:00-3:00PM EST

Nicole Scalessa

Oct 30, 2023, 10:46:08 AM10/30/23
to isla...@googlegroups.com

The next LAC-GLAM Interest group meeting will be on Thursday, November 2, from 2:00-3:00PM EST. Please join us as we discuss the Drupal 10 upgrade and how it is affecting institutions such as ours - cost, staffing etc.. We encourage members to attend some or all of the Open Islandora Foundation Meeting on October 31 from 12-3 where the same topic will be shared to fuel our own discussion.

For past meeting notes go to:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cR4TIM9fk4-oBsguYKNVu808Vuv05A18giKNTxpEXWU/edit?usp=sharing

To learn more about LAC-GLAM visit:

https://github.com/Islandora/islandora-community/wiki/Liberal-Arts-Colleges-and-GLAM-Interest-Group

Zoom Meeting Access:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86456951269?pwd=aTQ0RDg4RVB0UUpFdS8xK1hMRkl4Zz09

Meeting ID: 864 5695 1269

Passcode: 779066

Also, please note we will not be having a December meeting. We will resume meetings in early January. We feel that with the D10 upgrade, combined with the holiday season, a break is a good idea. If we do not see you Thursday, best of luck with all of your projects as you wrap up the year.

Best,

Nicole

--

Nicole H. Scalessa

Head of Digital Scholarship and Technology Services

(845) 437-5219

she, her, hers

nsca...@vassar.edu

Digital Scholarship Services Collaboration

(DiSSCo) Zoom Office Hours Mondays 2-3PM

My working day may not be your working day. Please don’t feel obliged to reply to this e-mail outside of your normal working hours.

VassarVassar-Libraries
Twitter Facebook Instagram LinkedIn YouTube TikTok

Emily Higgs Kopin

Nov 14, 2023, 11:16:05 AM11/14/23
to isla...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nicole,

I am out sick today and won't be able to make our meeting.

Apologies,
Emily

--
Learn more about Islandora in general at islandora.ca and join the community at https://github.com/Islandora/islandora-community/wiki