Sandbox Questions

Paul Sutherland

May 1, 2023, 7:22:36 AM5/1/23
to isla...@googlegroups.com
I am not sure where to ask questions about the sandbox. But here may be a good start

I am a moderately non tech person, but an Islandora user who wants to make our instance better by understanding more about how it works.as things evolve.

-Is there a slack channel maybe for people like me t ask naive questions2

Anyway 2 questions for starters
1.   What time does the sandbox get rebuilt - NZST prefereded - but I can convert from say EST...

2. Why do some Open Seadragon Pages show multiple viewports. e.g

Thanks

Paul

Willow Gillingham

May 3, 2023, 2:30:07 PM5/3/23
to islandora
Here is the link to join the Slack: https://join.slack.com/t/islandora/shared_invite/zt-1a6uw7bjr-a~NmQ8oIkLPHydmr6wiZbg -- there are several channels and for a question like this, it makes sense to post to #support.

1. the builds happen at midnight (not sure exactly which GMT)
2. There has been a core drupal issue related to the jquery once() method which may or may not address this when it is merged https://www.drupal.org/node/3158256 - there is a related Islandora issue which has a way to make it only show one viewer https://github.com/Islandora/documentation/issues/2205 but it is not merged because this is not the "right way to fix it".

Willow