Summer of Islandora - Save-the-Date for July!

Arran Griffith

Jul 13, 2021, 1:42:48 PM7/13/21
to isla...@googlegroups.com, Islandora Community, fedora-c...@googlegroups.com, islandora-coordi...@googlegroups.com, islandora-foundati...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,
Can you believe we're almost halfway through July already? Where did the time go? But you know what this means? It's SUMMER OF ISLANDORA time! Pack your bathing suit, this month we're going swimming.

What does that mean?
This month's theme will be "A Deeper Dive", where we will get a little more technical and a little more specific with the content of the demos and presentations. While we are still ironing out all the final details on the presentation schedule, you can expect more great demos inspired by the feedback from the June event.

The Specifics:
When: July 27, 2021 from 10:00-2:00pm Eastern
How to join: Registration is not required, but please send an email to comm...@islandora.ca to get your calendar invite.

Summer of Islandora - July.png

So join us for another great event! As always, there will be open Q&A segments where you can feel free to bring your specific use-case questions or ask anything you'd like to the on-hand tech team. We encourage anyone and everyone to attend. Bring your friends and colleagues - the more the merrier!

Can't wait to see you all there.
Cheers,
Arran Griffith
---