IslandoraCon Call for Proposals Reminder

comm...@islandora.ca

Apr 11, 2022, 10:00:43 AM4/11/22
to islandora

Hello Islandorians!

This is a reminder that the Call for Proposals for the hybrid IslandoraCon 2022, “Destination Mothership”, has now opened! The deadline for submissions is May 15.

We welcome submissions that showcase your work with Islandora, presentations on both successes and failures, migration endeavours, and any other topics or discussions that may be of value to the Islandora Community! Submissions can range in length, from a short description of a lightning talk, to a proposal for a discussion panel, presentation, or workshop.

We welcome a variety of formats of delivery, as proposals for both in-person and remote contributions are being accepted!

Please make your submissions here.

Thank you,

Isabella (on behalf of the IslandoraCon Programming Committee)