May Open Meeting on Tuesday, May 30 at 12 p.m. ET

Islandora Community

May 24, 2023, 3:00:27 PM5/24/23
to isla...@googlegroups.com

Hello Islandora,

The May Open Meeting will take place next week, Tuesday, May 30, between 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. Eastern. The Islandora Coordinating Committee organizes these meetings, which are held the last Tuesday of the month.

Register for a calendar and Zoom invitation here! A link to the agenda can be found here.

We continue this month with more Migration! We will start with Foundation Updates and an Open Q&A before Jordan Dukart's presentation on Migrations at DGI: Our experience with Drupal Migrate at 1 pm ET.

Please bring your use cases, reflections, and feedback. We look forward to hearing from you!

We hope to see you there!

Rebecca (on behalf of the ICC)