Islandora Open Meeting 6/25, noon-2:30 pm ET

Amy Blau

Jun 18, 2024, 1:19:50 PM (11 days ago) Jun 18
to Islandora Community

Hello, Islandora!

We hope you can join us for the June Open Meeting!  (Tuesday 6/25, noon - 2:30 pm ET). The agenda includes updates from the ICC, from Interest Groups, and from the Islandora Board. We’ll have an open Q&A session, and then a presentation and discussion on taxonomies in Islandora.

The ICC will be taking a break from holding Open Meetings in July and August to support planning and ICC Chair transitions. We plan to resume Open Meetings on September 24, 2024! Open Meeting topic suggestions are always welcome; those can also be submitted via this form.

In the meantime, if you have questions about Islandora or the Foundation, the Islandora Slack workspace is a great place to find support. (This video (minute 14) has information on joining Slack, or click here for an invite to join). You can also send an email to the listserv.

Register for a calendar and Zoom invitation to the Open Meetings here

Thanks, hope to see you there!

Amy

On behalf of the Islandora Coordinating Committee