Speaker Request: Islandora 2.0 Pros and Cons

Rebel Cummings-Sauls

Jun 29, 2021, 3:47:03 PM6/29/21
to isla...@googlegroups.com
Good Afternoon,

Have you migrated or heavily tested what is to be Islandora 2.0?  I am writing today to this group to see if anyone is interested in speaking on your experience.   We are looking for the pros and cons from individuals using the system.   Please let me know if you have experience to share.   We want to know the good and the bad.  Feel free to share this request with anyone who might have knowledge in this area and would like to present to Florida Librarians.   If we have multiple people interested we can pull you together in a panel, if you prefer.

Thank you for considering,
Rebel Cummings-Sauls