Last Call : DIG Islandora Community Documentation Survey

Jessica Colati

May 18, 2023, 8:03:59 AM5/18/23
to islandora
Last call for responses to the Documentation Interest Group's Islandora Community Documentation Survey. Please respond by Friday if you haven't yet:

https://forms.gle/39XY7o1qgpQt3ZUw6

DIG plans to share out findings and next steps this summer.

Our thanks to everyone who has offered (and plans to offer) insights into the whats, hows/wheres, and challenges of and ideas for creating, maintaining, and using repository-related documentation!

If you indicated being open to follow-up conversations, we're looking forward to connecting in the near future.

-DIG