Reminder: LAC-GLAM Interest Group Meeting Thursday, May 3, 2024 2-3 EDT

Nicole Scalessa

Apr 29, 2024, 3:06:41 PMApr 29
to islandora
Topic: Infrastructure

A time to share your current infrastructure and any concerns and questions you have for IT dept.'s and vendors.

If you are a vendor we would love to have you attend to field some questions.

Meeting ID: 864 5695 1269
Passcode: 779066

Best,
Nicole

Noah Smith

Apr 30, 2024, 9:54:37 AMApr 30
to islandora
Hi there - I'm happy to join and answer questions from Born-Digital's perspective. Great topics!

Is this meeting on Thurs May 2, or Fri May 3?

Cheers, ~Noah

Nicole Scalessa

Apr 30, 2024, 10:04:51 AMApr 30
to isla...@googlegroups.com
Thursday May 2nd! So sorry for the typo.

Thank you for offering your insights. We really appreciate it.

Best,
Nicole

--
Learn more about Islandora in general at islandora.ca and join the community at https://github.com/Islandora/islandora-community/wiki
---

Nicole H. Scalessa

Head of Digital Scholarship and Technology Services

(845) 437-5219

she, her, hers

nsca...@vassar.edu

Book an appointment with me!

Digital Scholarship Services Collaboration

(DiSSCo) Zoom Office Hours Mondays 2-3PM

My working day may not be your working day. Please don’t feel obliged to reply to this e-mail outside of your normal working hours.

VassarVassar-Libraries
Twitter Facebook Instagram LinkedIn YouTube TikTok