IslandoraCon 2023: Early Bird pricing extended & Logo Contest Winner announced!

Islandora Community

May 23, 2023, 2:00:48 PM5/23/23
to isla...@googlegroups.com

Hello Islandora,

Early Bird pricing is extended to May 31 for IslandoraCon 2023! Register here!

We also have an exciting announcement: the logo with the most votes, and therefore the winner of the IslandoraCon Logo Contest, is Rebecca Power!

Further information on the preliminary conference schedule can be found on the IslandoraCon site with the final schedule set to be available tomorrow, May 24!

We look forward to seeing you in Toronto!

Rebecca (on behalf of the IslandoraCon Program Committee)