Monthly Documentation Interest Group meeting

Hanke, Mirko

Oct 7, 2022, 10:26:03 AM10/7/22
to isla...@googlegroups.com

Good morning,

The Documentation Interest Group (DIG) is meeting next Wednesday, October 12th at 2PM Eastern Time, and we would love for you to join us. The agenda and information on how to join can be found here: https://github.com/islandora-interest-groups/Islandora-Documentation-Interest-Group/blob/main/meetings/2022/10-12-22.md

On behalf of the DIG co-conveners (Annie, Yamil, moi),

-Mirko

--
MIRKO HANKE
, PhD (pronouns he/him/his) | Head of Preservation and Digital Stewardship

Hanke, Mirko

Nov 4, 2022, 10:33:16 AM11/4/22
to Abridged recipients

Good morning,

The Islandora Documentation Interest Group (DIG) is meeting next Wednesday, November 9th at 2PM Eastern Time, and we would love for you to join us. The agenda and information on how to join can be found here: https://github.com/islandora-interest-groups/Islandora-Documentation-Interest-Group/blob/main/meetings/2022/11-09-22.md

Hanke, Mirko

Aug 8, 2023, 8:51:04 AM8/8/23
to Islandora Community (islandora@googlegroups.com)

Good morning,

The Islandora Documentation Interest Group (DIG) is meeting tomorrow, Wednesday, August 9th at 2PM Eastern Time, and we would love for you to join us. The agenda and information on how to join can be found here: https://github.com/islandora-interest-groups/Islandora-Documentation-Interest-Group/blob/main/meetings/2023/2023-08-09.md