New Releases (0.4.0, 0.5.0, 0.5.1) of the Starter Site!

Rosie Le Faive

Mar 15, 2023, 3:05:34 PM3/15/23
to islandora
I slipped when trying to save a draft release, I apologize!

0.4.0 (release notes) implements the advanced search module as extracted from Islandora by UTSC. It also reverts to a node-based Viewer Override (like "Display Hints" but renamed for less confusion, as it works differently). See release notes for implementation instructions.

0.5.0  (release notes) puts in a Thumbnail View that can be used with the Views Field View module (installed) to show a thumbnail of a node, as a View Field. It also has a "fallback" so that if an object does not have a thumbnail, it'll show the thumbnail of the first child. (e.g. books).

0.5.1 (release notes) is a helper script that records the version of the starter site that you installed, in a hidden file (`.starter_site_version`) during the original install. This lets you know where your site may be diverging from the community Starter Site.

Many thanks to the folks who worked on this: Nat, Kyle, Kirsta, and Adam!

-Rosie