October Open Meeting tomorrow, 10-2 EST

comm...@islandora.ca

Oct 24, 2022, 10:20:42 AM10/24/22
to islandora
Hello Islandora,

This is a reminder that the October Open Meeting will take place tomorrow, Tuesday, October 25th, between 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Eastern. The Islandora Coordinating Committee organizes these meetings, which are held the last Tuesday of the month.

Register for a calendar and Zoom invitation here! A link to the agenda can be found here.

Rosie Le Faive will present an update on the Islandora Modularization project. Then, we will have an Open Q&A session with Alexander O’Neill where you can ask your Islandora questions! After the break, there will be a short demo on how to use the Islandora Community Calendar.
Additionally, Rosie will also host an open community discussion - we would like to learn more about:
  • What does Islandora do for you?
  • What would you like Islandora to do?
Please bring your use cases, reflections, and feedback. We look forward to hearing from you!

We hope to see you there!
Isabella (on behalf of the ICC)