New committer: Annie Oelschlager

Rosie Le Faive

Jan 13, 2023, 3:45:47 PM1/13/23
to islandora
The Islandora committers have asked Annie Oelschlager to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that she has accepted. 🥳

Annie has been active in various calls, in support channels on Slack, and in pull requests with excellent knowledge, expertise, and camaraderie. I particularly appreciate her work with the Starter Site sprint.

Further details of the rights and responsibilities of being a Islandora committer can be found here:
http://islandora.github.io/documentation/contributing/committers/

Regards,

- Rosie
(as committer)

Rosie Le Faive

Jan 13, 2023, 3:48:13 PM1/13/23
to islandora
(I forgot to include the vote count. 10 +1's, 11 did not reply)