IslandoraCon Call for Proposals deadline this Sunday May 15

comm...@islandora.ca

May 12, 2022, 11:03:47 AM5/12/22
to islandora

Hello Islandora,

The Call for Proposals for IslandoraCon 2022 closes this Sunday, May 15!

Both in-person and virtual presentations are welcome. The link to submit your proposals can be found here.

We welcome submissions that showcase your work with Islandora, presentations on both successes and failures, migration endeavours, and any other topics or discussions that may be of value to the Islandora Community! Submissions can range in length, from a short description of a lightning talk, to a proposal for a discussion panel, presentation, or workshop.

For more information on IslandoraCon, including registration details, visit the conference website.

We look forward to seeing your submissions!

Isabella, on behalf of the IslandoraCon 2022 Program Committee