Job Postings: Digital Preservation Archivist and Digital Archivist at Smith College

Michelle Paquette

May 2, 2024, 7:12:42 AMMay 2
to islandora
Hello all,

I'm very happy to share two digital archives job openings in Smith College Special Collections that have just been posted, Digital Preservation Archivist (salary range $70,000 to $82,000) and Digital Archivist (salary range $64,000 to $74,000).  This is a really exciting time to join our team as we prepare to implement Preservica and revamp our digital archives infrastructure.  Feel free to contact me with questions about the positions or working in Smith College Special Collections.

Review of applicants will begin on May 27, 2024.

Best,
Michelle Paquette