Reminder: Islandora Open Meeting tomorrow

Islandora Community

Nov 29, 2021, 8:31:09 AM11/29/21
to isla...@googlegroups.com

Please join us tomorrow for Islandora's November Open Meeting (the last one of 2021!)

Register for a Calendar Invitation

This meeting takes place on Tuesday, November 30 from 10:00-2:00 Eastern

The theme of our November Open Meeting is ‘Islandora Deployment’, and will be hosted by the Islandora Coordinating Committee. Join us to learn how institutions are deploying Islandora, and bring your questions. The Islandora Open Event Planning group will also provide an update on community health discussions and sprint planning. Following up on last month’s discussion of community health (particularly communication and documentation) we also have a representative from the Document Interest group ready to talk documentation. Hope to see you there!

Full Schedule:

Time (Eastern)

Topic

Speaker(s)

10:00 -10:15

Welcome and Introductions

ICC reps

10:15-11:30

Panel for Deployment Methods

(ISLE, Ansible, Manual)

Panelists:

  • Luke Taylor, DGI

  • Noah Smith, Born Digital

  • Aaron Birkland, JHU

  • Alexander O’Neill, UPEI

  • Eli Zoller, ASU

Moderator: Bethany Seeger

11:30-12:00

Open Q and A (Bring your Islandora questions!)

12:00 - 12:30

No scheduled content/ break

12:30 - 1:15

Update on governance discussions