Islandora Code of Conduct Committee membership

Amy Blau

Oct 24, 2022, 5:56:31 PM10/24/22
to Islandora Community
In our Code of Conduct, we provide for community input on Code of Conduct Committee members. (The specific wording is “In order to ensure that this committee has the trust of the community, the ICC will present the proposed membership to the community and there will be a commenting period before they are seated.”) We’re very pleased to share a few new proposed members of the Code of Conduct Committee. If you have any comments or concerns about the makeup of this volunteer group, please contact Isabella Nikolaidis (email, Slack, Google form) by November 1. We appreciate the support of the entire community in ensuring that Islandora spaces are safe and welcoming in accordance with our Community Code.

Jeffrey Antoniuk (University of Alberta)
Jocelyn Cozzo (Born Digital)

The Code of Conduct Committee is drawn from community volunteers who have committed to serve at least a one year term on the committee. These include:
Amy Blau (Whitman College)
Julia Corrin (Carnegie Mellon University)
Angelina Crowe (Carnegie Mellon University)
Rosie Le Faive (University of Prince Edward Island)
Don Richards (Johns Hopkins University)

Thank you!

Amy Blau  (on behalf of the ICC)

--
Amy Blau    |   Scholarly Communications Librarian   |   she/her/hers
Penrose Library 217   |   Whitman College   |   bla...@whitman.edu    |   509-527-4905