The Return of the DIG (Documentation Interest Group)

Melissa Anez

Sep 17, 2020, 10:43:14 AM9/17/20
to isla...@googlegroups.com, island...@googlegroups.com
The Islandora Documentation Interest Group is coming back!

It has been on hiatus for a few years now, but the DIG is being relaunched as a place where we can have discussions about the best approaches for building and maintaining Islandora documentation, identify and prioritize gaps and opportunities for improvement, and coordinate community work to write and edit our shared Islandora documentation.

Along with my co-convenors Mirko Hanke and Jeff Rubin, I would like to invite you to fill out this Doodle poll to find a time for a kick-off meeting. One of the first orders of business at the initial meeting will be to establish a day and time for a recurring monthly meeting:

Thanks!

- Melissa

Project & Community Manager
Islandora Foundation