Master -> Main Rename: Tons O' PRs

Danny Lamb

Aug 31, 2020, 9:37:47 AM8/31/20
to islandora, islandora-dev
Hey Everyone,

For renaming the master branch to main, I've got a veritable smorgasbord of PRs to do things like update links in Docs/READMEs/CONTRIBUTING files.  I did this with one massive find/replace that I manually went through one at a time, so community review is important here.  If anyone has any free time and wants something easy to review and/or merge, check out the list of PRs linked to https://github.com/Islandora/documentation/issues/1595 All you have to do is make sure I didn't miss any or accidentally replace master with main when I shouldn't have.

--
- Daniel Lamb

Tech Lead
Islandora Foundation