Adding "in collections" area to object display

Marie Vibbert

Oct 9, 2020, 11:42:47 AM10/9/20
to islandora-dev
Several of our content types (Large Image, PDF) display a div inside the object block called in-collections that lists all collections the object is in.

My archivist wants this to show up in ALL content models.  But specifically the Citation Content Model.  I'm not sure how to proceed.

I can see the <div class=in-collections> in /themes/saas/templates/islandora-basic-image.tpl.php for example. there is no islandora-citation.tpl.php -- so in what file would I copy/paste the div to get it to work or am I being too crude?

--
Marie Vibbert
Programmer, Client Platform Services

Jared Whiklo

Oct 9, 2020, 2:12:33 PM10/9/20
to island...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

There's probably a hundred different ways to solve this problem. The first way I thought of was:

You'll need to figure out what template is being used when displaying a citation then you can override that one.

I think there is a THEME_DEBUG property in the settings.php file to display the temples as comments in the page.

That's where I'd start, just not on your production machine... 'cause it's Friday.

Cheers,
Jared