Islandora Online: all recordings now available

已查看 6 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Melissa Anez

未读,
2020年8月14日 12:05:462020/8/14
收件人 isla...@googlegroups.com、island...@googlegroups.com、islando...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

Thank you so much to all of our speakers, moderators, and guests, who made the past month of Islandora Online such a smashing success. And a special thank you to those who donated to support the event so that we could offer free registration.

If you missed out on Islandora Online, or just want to revisit some of the talks, we have put all recordings up on our YouTube channel:

Please note that on some of the more recent videos, we're still working on fixing up the machine-generated captions.

Cheers,

- Melissa Anez

Project & Community Manager
Islandora Foundation