Islandora 8 Users Call: Thursday, September 17

Melissa Anez

Sep 15, 2020, 11:28:35 AM9/15/20
to isla...@googlegroups.com, island...@googlegroups.com
Hello all!

Just a reminder that we will be holding the bi-weekly Islandora 8 Users Call this coming Thursday, September 18, at 1:00PM Eastern.

This is an open meeting focussed on Islandora 8 from/for the perspective of those who work with it rather than those who develop it. It's also a great place to come with questions or for some troubleshooting if you're having an issue.

We've got a brief agenda here: https://github.com/Islandora/documentation/wiki/September-17,2020 and you are welcome to add items of your own.

If you would like a calendar invite for this recurring meeting, please let me know!

Cheers,

- Melissa Anez

Project & Community Manager
Islandora Foundation
http://islandora.ca

Melissa Anez

Sep 15, 2020, 2:42:39 PM9/15/20
to Melissa Anez, isla...@googlegroups.com, island...@googlegroups.com
Correction: the Islandora 8 User Call is Thursday, September 17th, not the 18th.

Cheers,

- Melissa